Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Shortly.
Phone: +91 9172360643
Public Limited Company Registration in Pune
Public Limited Company is a company whose shares are widely held by the public. Public lImited company has certain mandatory compliances which are required to be followed on time and within the limits prescribed by the Government. There has to be minimum seven members to start a Public Limited Company and Minimum three Directors are required but there is no limit to the maximum number of Members in a public limited Company. The shares of a public company are listed on any recognized stock exchanges available in India and are easily transferable.
Public company is most suitable for the professional or experts who are ready to work for getting the maximum benefits for its shareholders and the company. A public limited company can start its business only after it gets the certificate of Commencement of business from the government. Every company records can be seen under the ministry of corporate Affairs of India. Legalcabin can help you to register your Public Limited Company Registration in Pune.
What we need?
- Pan card
- Passport/ Driving Lisence/ Voter id card
- Bank Statement/ Light Bill/ MOBILE Bill
What we give?
- Digital signatures for three directors with a validity of two years
- DIN for three directors
- Name approval letter
- Companies MOA and AOA
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Number
- TAN Number
- Rubber stamp
Steps for Registration
- Applying for the class two digital Signature
- Putting the company name application
- Certain documents will be provided for sign on the approved name of the company
- Preparation of MOA for the Company
- Drafting of AOA FOR THE COMPANY
- Uploading of Spice forms along with the application for DIN, PAN and TAN.
- Getting the Certificate Of Incorporation
- Opening the bank account
- Depositing the subscribed amount in to the company bank account
- Applying for the Commencement of Business
(Free Gst Registration till October 2019)