Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Shortly.
Phone: +91 9172360643
GST Registration in Pune
GST Registration refers to goods and service tax registration which was introduced in the year 2017. GST is only for those business whose turnover is less than 20 lacks is not required to do the GST registration whereas in some states this limit is reduced to 10 lacks for states such as Himachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland. Legalcabin offers online GST registration in Pune. Get GST Registration Through Well Known GST Registration Consultants In Pune, We Provide Easy & Fast GST Registration Process, Transparent Pricing.
If we do not get GST registration, we cannot have business outside state some bank do not open bank account without GST some business man do not deal with people who does not have GST hence it become necessary for the business men to have GST registration. Once GST registration is done, we need to file GST returns once in every month. Legalcabin is one essay platform for online GST Registration Services in Pune help you to register your GST more efficiently.
Penalties for failing to file taxes under GST:
SGST or State Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the state government.
CGST or Central Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the central government.
IGST or Integrated Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the state government.
UTGST or Union Territory Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the Union Territory government.
Advantages of GST Registration:
- Legally recognized as supplier of goods or services.
- Proper accounting of taxes paid on the input goods or services which can be utilized for payment of GST due on supply of goods or services or both by the business.
- Legally authorized to collect tax from his purchasers and pass on the credit of the taxes paid on the goods or services supplied to purchasers or recipients.
Documents we need for GST Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Passport size Photos
- Resolution or the Authorizing Letter
- Light Bill
- NOC or rent agreement or index two or latest property tax receipt
- Cancelled Cheque
- Digital Signature of Director (Only in case of Company)